In this issue...
- Hits: 1459
Hot Pepper Wax All Natural Insect & Animal Repellent
There are a wide variety of pest insects and pest animals that can adversely affect a garden. Whether the garden is indoors or outdoors, chances are that some sort of pest will eventually try to wreak havoc on the otherwise beautiful plants. Many times, a horticulturist will go through extensive lengths and spend large sums of money to battle these pesky creatures. Not only can this damage a gardener’s finances but, in some cases, it can damage the precious plants as well. Hot Pepper Wax is a solution. More
This Month's Features & Departments
- Hydroponics 101 - Requirements for Indoor Hydroponic Gardening
- Super-Charging your Garden with Magnesium
- Vertical Gardening Techniques
- Focus on Orchids - Orchid Care Depends on a Rhythm of Growth
- Hydroponics Starts with the Water
- On the Greener Side - Our Answers to Your Questions
- Nitrogen (N7): The Essential Element and its Forms
- Deciding Which Bench is Best For Your Greenhouse
- What is the Number Soil Fertility Deficiency in Humid Soils?
- Which Plants are Most Deer Resistant?
- Dandelions: Champions of Health and Nutrition?