Organocide® by Organic Laboratories, Inc.
Many indoor horticulturists are turning away from using harsh chemicals in their gardens and, instead, are relying on effective, environmentally-friendly products to fertilize and protect their plants. Not only are organic and environmentally-friendly products better choices for the planet, they tend to be the best choices for maintaining the quality of an indoor crop. After working tirelessly for months to produce bountiful fruits or flowers, the last thing an indoor grower should do is taint his or her crop with a harsh chemical pesticide or fungicide. The unfortunate truth, however, is that pest insects and pathogenic fungi can rear their ugly heads at the most inconvenient times. More…
This Month’s Features & Departments
- Organic Pest Control Solutions for the Lawn & Garden
- Brassaia actinophylla or Umbrella Tree is a Great Greenhouse Plant
- How to Know if Your Soil is Healthy or Sick
- DIY Tray Drains for Orchids and Houseplants
- 6 Essential Tools for Garden Maintenance
- Garden & Greenhouse Cover Story – Organocide® by Organic Laboratories, Inc.
- Herbal Products Information for Farmers and Growers
- 5 Factors in Choosing Garden Furniture
- Organic Prepackaged Soils
- Tools & Rules for Safe DIY Projects
- Harvest Spinach Year Round
- What Soil Organisms Actually Do