Garden & Greenhouse offers an inexpensive way to reach small commercial growers, hobby growers and hydroponic & indoor gardeners and is mailed direct to over 5,400 subscribers. Garden & Greenhouse being mailed direct to subscribers helps you as an advertiser because it guarantees that your ad is viewed by the potential customer each time it is published. Plus you get the added benefit of over 5,000 additional newsstand copies each issue being distributed to hydroponic & indoor gardening retail stores. A digital version of each issue that can be read on cell phones and tablets is posted on our website that averages over 30,000 visitors each month. Total print, digital issue subscriber and website distribution is over 41,000 readers per issue.
Over 85% of Garden & Greenhouse readers have purchasing authority, 59% own or work in a greenhouse, and 85% visit the advertising company’s website to when they respond to advertisements in the magazine. This group of potential customers is not addressed by gardening magazines, which target traditional gardeners or greenhouse magazines which normally contain information that is used only by very large commercial growing facilities. It is the only magazine within the American hydroponics & indoor gardening industry that is actually mailed to its subscribers.
- Garden & Greenhouse 2019 Media Kit with Ad Rates, Editorial Calendar & Deadlines
- Garden & Greenhouse Readership Survey & Subscriber Profile
- Integrating Print Media with Social Media to Make Both Better!
- 3 Reasons Millennials Prefer Print Media
- Magazines More Popular with Students Survey
- Readers Prefer Print Survey
- Ad Size Reader Recall Report
- Magazine Advertising Fact Sheet
- Is Print Really Dead? Watch This and Learn Nothing Could be Further From the Truth!
- Garden & Greenhouse Magazine Sample Issue
For more information contact:
4195 Chino Hills Parkway #175
Chino Hills, CA 91709
Phone – (714) 383-9982
Thanks for your interest in Garden & Greenhouse!